Why does the sun go on shining?
為什麼陽光依舊閃耀?
Why does the sea rush to shore?
為什麼海浪還急著靠岸?
Don't they know it's the end of the world,
難道他們不知道,世界末日來了嗎?
`cause you don't love me anymore?
只因為 你不再愛我了。

Why do the birds go on singing?
為何鳥兒依舊歡唱?
Why do the stars glow above?
為何星星總在頭頂發光發楞?
Don't they know it's the end of the world?
難道他們不知道,世界末日來了嗎?
It ended when I lost your love.
在我失去你的愛的時候。

I wake up in the morning and I wonder why everything's the same as it was.
早晨醒來,我想了想,為何一切都一如往昔?
I can't understand, no I can't understand, how life goes on the way it does!
我困惑了,或者我是真的不懂,為何生命依然始終如一地往前走了下去

Why does my heart go on beating?
為什麼我的心依舊跳動?
Why do these eyes of mine cry?
為何我的雙眼會流淚?
Don't they know it's the end of the world?
難道他們不知道,世界末日來了嗎?
It ended when you said good-bye.
在你說了再見的那一刻。

詞曲:Sylvia Dee & Arthur Kent
亂翻譯:我

-----------------------------------<Skeeter Davis - The End of the World >

盼君早歸。
等著那一個不曾完美但卻也不會終結的世界回到身邊。

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    evermissing 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()